ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite not starting
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:28:50 GMT
Hello!

Are you sure that local server's IP is in fact 10.160.136.230? Can you run
ignite.sh with -v flag so that we see more logging?

Node should be able to auto-discover itself to be able to form cluster.

You should also avoid specifying 10800 as communication port since 10800 is
Ignite's client connector port and this will eventually backfire. Better
keep it default (which is 47100).

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev