ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite .NET in docker (linux)?
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:39:33 GMT
Hello!

If you plan on using Ignite features which use remote code execution, you
need to make sure that:
- You start your server nodes as .Net nodes (apacheignite/ignite is almost
certainly a Java node container)
- You need to either deploy your code on server nodes, or enable
PeerAssemblyLoading.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev