ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite stops expiring caches after a period of time
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2018 14:40:55 GMT
Hello!

Since Ignite 2.0 works with OffHeap pages mostly, Page Eviction works best
if you don't care about data (pure cache mode):
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/evictions

If it works for 2.7.0 I recommend you to stick with is, since if one would
be fixing 2.6 they will yield 2.7 anyway :)

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev