ignite-user mailing list archives

From Zaheer <zaheersyed...@gmail.com>
Subject Copying My Service classes to the lib folder of already started nodes (not via visor)
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 12:12:29 GMT
Hi,

I have a use case, where a node is already started and I want to copy some
jars into that node's libs folder.
Visor has the deploy command. But without using visor can we do it somehow?

I know peer class loading happens in data and compute. But for services the
documentation says no peer class loading. So If I have a node started
already(A) and I start one more service node(B), My service implementation
class will not be copied to A. I want to do this copying in runtime.

Regards
Zaheer