ignite-user mailing list archives

From kellan <kellan.bur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Performance Issues when seeding data from Spark
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 19:57:49 GMT
I'm Using 2.6 on AWS. Like I mentioned, my Ignite cluster is running on i3
instances which have local storage, so burst shouldn't be a problem.

The trend I've noticed is that my writes-per-second increases, while the
size of each write decreases, and the number of PUT operations per second
and CPU usage also decreases.

I don't know if this is applicable here, but while running Kafka I ran into
problems like this when I didn't have enough memory dedicated to page cache,
but I don't know if this should be a consideration with Ignite. I'm
following Ignite's performance guidelines and dedicating less than 70% of my
available memory to Ignite Durable Memory and the Java Heap.