ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't add new key/value pair to existing cache via sql command
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 16:34:58 GMT
>can you tell me why there is a such limit that new created table via sql
can
not be in the non-public schema?
It is a current restriction, that will be fixed in the future.

>as it's hard to forecast how many tables should be in a caches. If there is
a such limit, then what's the best practice when using ignite with
persistent.
There is no such kind of limit, however, it's recommended to have only one
table per cache. It's better to set caches to one cache group if needed. I
don't see any usefulness in creating several tables in one cache.

Evgenii