ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite cannot access cache from listener after event “EVT_CACHE_STARTED” fired
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:57:21 GMT
Cross-posting from SO:

As a rule you should not perform cache operations, or most of other
operations that block or access Ignite internals. Events should be very
fast and lightweight, meaning that they are executed from inside Ignite
threads and Ignite internal locks.

Just schedule an operation in a different thread on event arrival.
Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev