ignite-user mailing list archives

From AlphaMufasaOmega <matteg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELLO WORLD GA EXAMPLE
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:09:56 GMT
Dear techbysample,

   there is no example-config.xml the only files that are in tat folder are
example-ignite.xml, example-default.xml, example data-regions.xml, and
example-chache. Which one of these .xml files should I use? I am running
this in a debian-9 virtual machine inside qubes4.0 Linux, after running the
command that you recommended I get the follow stack:

user@PTFAssaultMachine:~/apache-ignite-fabric-2.6.0-bin$ bin/ignite.sh
IGNITE_HOME/examples/config/example-config.xml
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Spring XML configuration path is
invalid: IGNITE_HOME/examples/config/example-config.xml. Note that this path
should be either absolute or a relative local file system path, relative to
META-INF in classpath or valid URL to IGNITE_HOME.
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:990)
	at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:355)
	at
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineStartup.main(CommandLineStartup.java:301)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Spring XML
configuration path is invalid:
IGNITE_HOME/examples/config/example-config.xml. Note that this path should
be either absolute or a relative local file system path, relative to
META-INF in classpath or valid URL to IGNITE_HOME.
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.resolveSpringUrl(IgniteUtils.java:3798)
	at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:852)
	at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:724)
	at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:693)
	at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:352)
	... 1 more
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
IGNITE_HOME/examples/config/example-config.xml
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:593)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:490)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:439)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.resolveSpringUrl(IgniteUtils.java:3789)
	... 5 more
Failed to start grid: Spring XML configuration path is invalid:
IGNITE_HOME/examples/config/example-config.xml. Note that this path should
be either absolute or a relative local file system path, relative to
META-INF in classpath or valid URL to IGNITE_HOME.

This was the error I had before that I ran into... I change IGNITE_HOME to
the absolute path of the Direcotry and still got the following error stack:

user@PTFAssaultMachine:~/apache-ignite-fabric-2.6.0-bin$ bin/ignite.sh
/home/user/apache-ignite-fabric-2.6.0-bin/examples/config/example-config.xml