ignite-user mailing list archives

From Skollur <Skol...@idbny.com>
Subject Ignite Query Slow
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:02:29 GMT
Hello

I have ignite server running with 2 nodes. Each node has 30 cache stores
with one table in each with REPLICATE configured. Found query is taking
longer to return when simultaneous 100 requests were sent to ignite. In the
first iteration the query is quick. But as number of hits more, same query
with different parameter takes longer. Note I have INDEX for each of joins
and query is quick for one request and takes about 400 milli seconds and
same query takes longer about 30 seconds when multiple simultaneous requests
were processing. Is there any solution?

Thanks