ignite-user mailing list archives

From yangjiajun <1371549...@qq.com>
Subject Re: JDBC thin: support connection pooling in 2.7?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 06:38:46 GMT
Hello.

We try to use DBCP to support pooling of jdbc thin connection.The problem is
the consistency between nodes has delay.And jdbc thin connection randomly
chooses endpoint to access ignite cluster when there is multi endpoints.When
we use connection pool,we randomly get a connection from the pool.This cause
strange issues.For example,when we do create index operation after create a
table we get an exception "cache doesn't exists".And we are suffering more
critical issues because our application does ddl operations often.The
cluster blocks and nodes  are waiting each other when our application runs
for some time.We have no idea to solve above problem.And now we use single
endpoint reluctantly.

ezhuravlev wrote