ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kcheng.mvp" <kcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject Can't add new key/value pair to existing cache via sql command
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 09:53:29 GMT
my cache is created via (cache name is
'abc')*igniteSpringBean.getOrCreateCache(cfg);*and the indexedType is
[Long.class, Person.class]keep the server node running, and issue command
via 'sqlline.sh'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Person (  id int,  city_id int,
name varchar,  age int,  company varchar,  PRIMARY KEY (id, city_id)) WITH
"template=partitioned,backups=1,cache_name=abc, key_type=PersonKey,
value_type=MyPerson";after the command executed, I can not see any the new
table 'PERSON' in schema 'abc',if I remove `cache_name=abc ` then I can see
a new table `PERSON` is created in `PUBLIC` schema.did i make a mistake?is
there any way to add new new key/value cache to a existing cache?