ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Fong <mcfong.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BufferUnderflowException on GridRedisProtocolParser
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 04:15:21 GMT
Hi,

The symptom seems very likely to IGNITE-7153, where the default tcp send
buffer on that environment happens to be 4096
[root]# cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_wmem
4096

Regards,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:56 AM Michael Fong <mcfong.open@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your response. Not to every request; we only see this for
> some specific ones - when elCnt (4270) > buf.limit (4096).  We are trying
> to narrowing down the data set to find the root cause.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 12:08 AM Ilya Kasnacheev <
> ilya.kasnacheev@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Do you see this error on every request, or on some specific ones?
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Ilya Kasnacheev
>>
>>
>> вт, 9 окт. 2018 г. в 15:54, Michael Fong <mcfong.open@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi, all
>>>
>>> We are evaluating Ignite compatibility with Redis protocol, and we hit
>>> an issue as the following:
>>> Does the stacktrace look a bit like IGNITE-7153?
>>>
>>> java.nio.BufferUnderflowException
>>>         at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(HeapByteBuffer.java:151)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.protocols.tcp.redis.GridRedisProtocolParser.readBulkStr(GridRedisProtocolParser.java:111)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.protocols.tcp.redis.GridRedisProtocolParser.readArray(GridRedisProtocolParser.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.protocols.tcp.GridTcpRestParser.decode(GridTcpRestParser.java:165)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.protocols.tcp.GridTcpRestParser.decode(GridTcpRestParser.java:72)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioCodecFilter.onMessageReceived(GridNioCodecFilter.java:114)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterAdapter.proceedMessageReceived(GridNioFilterAdapter.java:109)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$HeadFilter.onMessageReceived(GridNioServer.java:3490)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterChain.onMessageReceived(GridNioFilterChain.java:175)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$ByteBufferNioClientWorker.processRead(GridNioServer.java:1113)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$AbstractNioClientWorker.processSelectedKeysOptimized(GridNioServer.java:2339)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$AbstractNioClientWorker.bodyInternal(GridNioServer.java:2110)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$AbstractNioClientWorker.body(GridNioServer.java:1764)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> [2018-10-09
>>> 12:45:49,946][ERROR][grid-nio-worker-tcp-rest-1-#37][GridTcpRestProtocol]
>>> Closing NIO session because of unhandled exception.
>>> class org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioException: null
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$AbstractNioClientWorker.processSelectedKeysOptimized(GridNioServer.java:2365)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$AbstractNioClientWorker.bodyInternal(GridNioServer.java:2110)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioServer$AbstractNioClientWorker.body(GridNioServer.java:1764)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>
>>>

Mime
View raw message