ignite-user mailing list archives

From wt <waynethe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to handle dataregion out of memmory gracefully
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 20:40:39 GMT
Thanks for this but what concerns me is if i setup several data regions and
one of them happens to be a play area i guess for data scientists and they
hit the memory limit of that region then the whole server goes down. in the
case for a cluster all the nodes hosting that region will go down. I realise
that we should put in place checks and monitoring but it sure would be nice
if the server just threw an exception to any client loading and stayed
online. Maybe a feature to think about.