ignite-user mailing list archives

From wt <waynethe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where to download 2.7 source
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:29:39 GMT
Hi Igor

Not sure if there is something missing in the .net ignite side for 2.7

I have built 2.7 on a linux machine, copied it to my windows machine and can
launch it from the ignite.bat file no problem. I built the dotnet source as
well and referenced those in my current project (a winforms app). When the
client starts up it throws this

Apache.Ignite.Core.Binary.BinaryObjectException
  HResult=0x80131500
  Message=Invalid flag value: 0
  Source=Apache.Ignite.Core
  StackTrace:
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.Start(IgniteConfiguration cfg) in
C:\Users\ww309\Downloads\ignite.dotnet.2.7\Apache.Ignite.Core\Ignition.cs:line
323
   at ClusterTool.classes.IgniteClient.StartClient() in
C:\temp\IgniteTool\ClusterTool\classes\IgniteClient.cs:line 24
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Inner Exception 1:
JavaException: class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Invalid
flag value: 0
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.unmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1989)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.readObjectDetached(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1334)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.utils.PlatformConfigurationUtils.readIgniteConfiguration(PlatformConfigurationUtils.java:627)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.processPrepareResult(PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.java:199)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.prepare(PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.java:186)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.apply0(PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.java:113)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.apply(PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.java:50)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.apply(PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.java:27)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractBootstrap.start(PlatformAbstractBootstrap.java:40)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformIgnition.start(PlatformIgnition.java:75)