ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Gordon Reid (Nine Mile)" <gordon.r...@ninemilefinancial.com>
Subject RE: Ignite Thin Client Continuous Query
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 22:47:12 GMT
Thanks Alexy, yes we have considered this approach. But I would normally consider this type
of architecture an optimization, not a base requirement. It’s rather heavy and to me only
makes sense when we have a large number of end users and we want to minimize bandwidth to
the remote locations.

From: Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:07 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ignite Thin Client Continuous Query

Gordon,

How about to start several client nodes "near" to cluster and use them as "proxies" for your
desktop GUI apps?
You may write some code that will push data from client node to you GUI app.
This will require some coding of course.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

This email and any attachments are proprietary & confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely for those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nine Mile Financial
Pty. Limited. If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by
reply email and delete from your system. Nine Mile Financial Pty. Limited. ABN: 346 1349 0252