ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service not found for a deployed service
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:51:23 GMT
Did you manage to reproduce the problem?

Denis

пн, 6 авг. 2018 г. в 14:39, Calvin KL Wong, CLSA <calvin.kl.wong@clsa.com>:

> Hi Denis,
>
>
>
> >> Did Service#init() method throw any exceptions?
>
> No, we didn’t see any exception.
>
>
>
> I will get a stack trace if I can reproduce it.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Calvin
>
>
>
> *From:* Denis Mekhanikov [mailto:dmekhanikov@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Friday, August 03, 2018 8:08 PM
>
>
> *To:* user@ignite.apache.org
> *Subject:* Re: Service not found for a deployed service
>
>
>
> Calvin,
>
>
>
> Did Service#init() method throw any exceptions?
>
> If so, then you would see the same problem.
>
>
>
> Denis
>
>
>
> пт, 3 авг. 2018 г. в 14:13, Calvin KL Wong, CLSA <calvin.kl.wong@clsa.com
> >:
>
> Actually, we deployed the service at 02:00, and didn’t use the service
> until 16:27 the next day.  Then got the error.  There were more than 12
> hours in between.
>
> Does this still seem related to IGNITE-1478
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1478> ?
>
> If not, can you think of other possible reason?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Calvin
>
>
>
> *From:* Denis Mekhanikov [mailto:dmekhanikov@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Thursday, August 02, 2018 11:45 PM
> *To:* user@ignite.apache.org
> *Subject:* Re: Service not found for a deployed service
>
>
>
> Calvin,
>
>
>
> You have this problem due to the following issue: IGNITE-1478
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1478>
>
> A workaround here would be to retry method execution with some delay.
>
>
>
> This problem should be fixed under IEP-17
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-17%3A+Oil+Change+in+Service+Grid>,
> which is in progress right now.
>
>
>
> Denis
>
>
>
> чт, 2 авг. 2018 г. в 14:33, Calvin KL Wong, CLSA <calvin.kl.wong@clsa.com
> >:
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
> I deployed a service from a client node to our grid using the following
> code:
>
>
>
> IgniteCluster cluster = ignite.cluster();
>
> ClusterGroup group = cluster.forAttribute(…);
>
> Ignite.services(workerGroup).deployClusterSingleton(“blaze/hsbc”)
>
>
>
> It is fine most of the time.  However we just encountered a case where we
> got an exception when some logic tried to use this service:
>
>
>
> 2018-08-02 16:27:57.713 processors.task.GridTaskWorker [sys-#29%mlog%]
> ERROR - Failed to obtain remote job result policy for result from
> ComputeTask.result(..) method (will fail the whole task): GridJobResultImpl
> [job=C2 [c=ServiceProxyCallable [mtdName=execute, svcName=blaze/hsbc,
> ignite=null]], sib=GridJobSiblingImpl
> [sesId=f66f54be461-65c907a3-8fcf-4ddd-acb1-6553be3d1dc9,
> jobId=076f54be461-65c907a3-8fcf-4ddd-acb1-6553be3d1dc9,
> nodeId=236a47e9-7fdb-464e-be44-b24d0942d75c, isJobDone=false],
> jobCtx=GridJobContextImpl
> [jobId=076f54be461-65c907a3-8fcf-4ddd-acb1-6553be3d1dc9, timeoutObj=null,
> attrs={}], node=TcpDiscoveryNode [id=236a47e9-7fdb-464e-be44-b24d0942d75c,
> addrs=[10.23.8.165], sockAddrs=[zhkdlp1712.int.clsa.com/10.23.8.165:0],
> discPort=0, order=37, intOrder=27, lastExchangeTime=1533148447088,
> loc=false, ver=2.3.0#20180518-sha1:02cf6abf, isClient=true], ex=class
> o.a.i.IgniteException: Service not found: blaze/hsbc, hasRes=true,
> isCancelled=false, isOccupied=true]
>
> org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Remote job threw user exception
> (override or implement ComputeTask.result(..) method if you would like to
> have automatic failover for this exception).
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeTaskAdapter.result(ComputeTaskAdapter.java:101)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$5.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:1047)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$5.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:1040)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6663)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.result(GridTaskWorker.java:1040)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.onResponse(GridTaskWorker.java:858)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor.processJobExecuteResponse(GridTaskProcessor.java:1066)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor$JobMessageListener.onMessage(GridTaskProcessor.java:1301)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1555)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1183)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1090)
> [liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
> [?:1.8.0_121]
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
> [?:1.8.0_121]
>
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]
>
> Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Service not found: blaze/hsbc
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1858)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:566)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6631)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:560)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:489)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1181)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1913)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         ... 7 more
>
> Caused by:
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.service.GridServiceNotFoundException:
> Service not found: blaze/hsbc
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.service.GridServiceProxy$ServiceProxyCallable.call(GridServiceProxy.java:408)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1855)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:566)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6631)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:560)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:489)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1181)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1913)
> ~[liquid-logic.jar:2.0.10]
>
>         ... 7 more
>
>
>
> And that’s the end of my stack trace (nothing can be found after the … 7
> more.)
>
> The above exception got propagated back to the client which deployed the
> service.  Do you know of any reason for this to happen, like why a deployed
> service will disappear from the grid?  And is there any event I can use to
> detect this?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Calvin
>
>
>
> *Calvin KL Wong*
>
> *Sr. Lead Engineer, Execution Services*
>
> D  +852 2600 7983 <+852%202600%207983>  |  M  +852 9267 9471
> <+852%209267%209471>  |  T  +852 2600 8888 <+852%202600%208888>
>
> 5/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=18+Westlands+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>,
> Island East, Hong Kong
>
>
>
> *Error! Filename not specified.* <https://hk.linkedin.com/company/clsa>*Error!
> Filename not specified.* <https://twitter.com/clsainsights?lang=en>*Error!
> Filename not specified.*
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qWp_lLnOcRYmBlCNQgZKA>*Error!
> Filename not specified.* <https://www.facebook.com/clsacommunity/>
>
>
>
> *clsa.com* <https://www.clsa.com/>
>
> *Insights. Liquidity. Capital. *
>
>
>
> *Error! Filename not specified.* <https://www.clsa.com/member>
>
>
>
> *A CITIC Securities Company*
>
>
>
> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is
> subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to
> you upon request.
> Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed
> to reducing its impact on the environment.
>
> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is
> subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to
> you upon request.
> Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed
> to reducing its impact on the environment.
>
> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is
> subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to
> you upon request.
> Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed
> to reducing its impact on the environment.
>

Mime
View raw message