ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ./control.sh --baseline doesn't list nodes on a linux machines
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:41:18 GMT
There is also the bug (ticket [1]) related to daemon nodes (visor joins the
cluster as a daemon node). Visor switches cluster to compatibility mode, in
this mode baseline topology is not supported. You can read more details
here: [2]. I think this bug can be related to your case too.
Please shutdown visor, restart the cluster and try to print baseline nodes
again.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8774
[2]:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Node-with-BaselineTopology-cannot-join-mixed-cluster-running-in-compatibility-mode-td22200.html