ignite-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav Bajaj <gauravhba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backup failover with persistence
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2018 21:03:18 GMT
Hello,

After step 4 above, Ignite will detect that original primary Node A is up,
so all the updates happened while Node A was down will be applied to Node A
so thay it is latest and it will marked as Primary again. Till the time
this process is completed, Node B will still be considered as primary.

Regards,
Gaurav