ignite-user mailing list archives

From im281 <iman.mohtash...@gmail.com>
Subject AWS Cluster
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 00:11:46 GMT
I am having hard time connecting to a 2 node cluster on an AWS deployment. I
created two EC2 instances that I would like to
1) have discover each other
2) Connect via a .NET client

I have followed the following instructions to create EC2 instances

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/aws-deployment

Then used a simple example in .NET to simply connect

https://ptupitsyn.github.io/Getting-Started-With-Apache-Ignite-Net/

Any suggestions would be appreciated
best regards
im281

Here is a code snippet

 private static void InsertObjectToAWSCache()
        {
            Ignition.ClientMode = true;

            var cfg = new IgniteClientConfiguration
            {
                Host = "ec2 public DNS"

            };

            using (IIgniteClient client = Ignition.StartClient(cfg))
            {
                ICacheClient<int, string> cache = client.GetCache<int,
string>("cache");
                cache.Put(1, "Hello, World!");
            }

            Console.ReadKey();