ignite-user mailing list archives

From monstereo <mehmetozangu...@gmail.com>
Subject Need IgniteConfiguration and XML at the same time? IgniteStormStreamer?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 13:36:30 GMT
I want to integrate ignite with storm via ignite-storm dependency
Because of Storm works with Threads, I had to use:

*Ignite node =Ignition.getOrStart(...),*

and this method only takes IgniteConfiguration instance. Here is the method
declaration:

*public static Ignite getOrStart(IgniteConfiguration cfg) throws
IgniteException *

If I do not use this method, I will get Ignite already started exception.

Now, I want to set ignite bolt via:

 igniteStormStreamer = new StormStreamer<>();
*builder.setBolt("igniteBolt",
igniteStormStreamer).shuffleGrouping("OtherBolt");*

and this igniteStormStreamer needs
*igniteStormStreamer.setIgniteConfigFile(getProperties().getProperty("ignite.config"));*

however, when i put class path to this ignite.config property, gives me
error:

*Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Spring XML configuration path
is invalid: apacheIgnite.CreateIgniteConfiguration. Note that this path
should be either absolute or a relative local file system path, relative to
META-INF in classpath or valid URL to IGNITE_HOME.*

when i put xml file to this ignite.config property, gives me error:
*8137 [Thread-26-igniteBolt-executor[5 5]] ERROR o.a.s.d.executor -
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class*

how can i should this issue?