ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amol Zambare <amolazamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help for setting offheap memory
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 17:55:56 GMT
Thanks Alex and Denis

We have configured off heap memory to 100GB and we have 10 nodes ignite
cluster. However when we are running spark job we see following error in
the ignite logs. When we run the spark job heap utilization on most of the
ignite nodes is increasing significantly though we are using off heap
storage. We have set JVM heap size on each ignite node to 50GB. Please
suggest.

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
             at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:3332)
             at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder.java:124)