ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what are the tehcniques to automatically detect changes in Multiple DBs and automatically push them into Ignite Cache
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:48:00 GMT
There is no such feature in Ignite.
If you know, how to subscribe for events in the external database, then you
can implement this logic yourself.
You just need to perform put into Ignite cache for every insert into the
external DB.

But the recommended way to do it is to perform writing on Ignite.
Cache store with write-through
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.6/docs/3rd-party-store#section-read-through-and-write-through>
enabled
will take care of writing the data into the external DB.

Denis