ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reaching Ignite's maximum throughput
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:45:57 GMT
Hello!

I think that centralized databases will have more optimizations for cases
when serializable transactions don't really ever affect each other, but as
you will increase amount of work in transaction, making them eventually
touching each other's data, I expect the performance will be rapidly
approaching the same number for traditional RDBMS.

However, I think we can have more insight if you post your benchmark as a
small reproducer project.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev