ignite-user mailing list archives

From engrdean <engrd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper config for IGFS eviction
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 20:49:22 GMT
I haven't had much luck getting this resolved so I thought I would ask again.

Setting persistenceEnabled in my data region configuration just causes
Ignite to not start.  I assume this is because I am using Ignite as a
caching layer for hadoop and the configuration is not compatible.

I believe that I already have persistence to HDFS enabled since I have
configured org.apache.ignite.hadoop.fs.IgniteHadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystem.
Is there something else that I am missing in the config I provided?

If someone is willing to share a working Ignite config where they are using
IGFS with HDFS as a secondary file system, I would really appreciate it.

I think I've laid out a simple test case below which consistently fails any
time I load more data than I can store in memory.  Any feedback on my config
would be much appreciated!