ignite-user mailing list archives

From daya airody <d...@partnertap.com>
Subject values retrieved from the cache are wrapped with JdkDynamicAopProxy while using springboot and JCache
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 18:09:05 GMT
Values retrieved from cache are wrapped with JdkDynamicAopProxy.  This throws
below NPEs

-----------
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.AdvisedSupport.getInterceptorsAndDynamicInterceptionAdvice(AdvisedSupport.java:481)
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:197)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy255.getEmailAddress(Unknown Source)
	at
com.partnertap.analytics.controller.AdminCannedController.getAllReps(AdminCannedController.java:51)

---------------------------
I don't understand why cached values should be wrapped with proxies.
JdkDynamicAopProxy uses methodCache, which is null when the value is
retrieved from the cache.

This is where I am caching the java method
--------------------
	@CacheResult(cacheName = "cannedReports")
	public List<ReportsRepDetailsInterface> getAllReps(@CacheKey String
managerId) {
---------------------
In the object calling above method, I am trying to print, but getting NPE
instead.

        List<ReportsRepDetailsInterface> allReps =
reportsService.getAllReps(managerId);
        for (ReportsRepDetailsInterface repDetail : allReps) {
            logger.info("email->", repDetail.getEmailAddress());
        }

please help.