ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mikael <mikael-arons...@telia.com>
Subject Re: Questions about how Ignite SQL Works
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 08:18:01 GMT
Hi!

With native persistence enabled it's all done for you, a query will
search both ram and disk contents and at a restart Ignite will load
"missing" data from disk when needed, so if you do an SQL query it will
load any data from disk if it should be included in the result, for the
query point of view it's no difference if you have (native) persistence
enabled or not, it works the same way.

Mikael