ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Вячеслав Коптилин <slava.kopti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Cluster with remote server + Cassandra Persistence
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 22:35:11 GMT
Hello,

> Just wondering, can I know why we are creating a custom
CassandraCacheStoreFactory?
It seems that the problem is PojoField#accessor field which is declared as
`transient` and so this field is not serialized/deserialized. Therefore, it
can lead to NullPointerException. The `PojoField` class is a part of
`KeyPersistenceSettings`.
It looks like a bug. I will try to debug that issue deeper and file a
ticket in order to track that.
So, the suggested workaround is trying to avoid that issue.

> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Affinity for topology version is not
initialized
Well, that exception does not relate to the original issue.
Please make sure that there are no other running nodes in the cluster.
Let's try from the scratch - stop all nodes, clean up working directories
and update your classes on all participating nodes before testing the
workaround.

Thanks,
S.


чт, 26 июл. 2018 г. в 18:49, okiesong <yjsong0404@gmail.com>:

> Hi, first of all, thanks once again, I have tried your approach (after
> uploading new jar to lib folder as a new class was introduced), but I am
> getting a below error. FYI, "ignite-cass-delta" is the name of the default
> cache name I am using. Thanks again!
>
> [11:36:25] Topology snapshot [ver=9, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=16,
> offheap=13.0GB, heap=1.0GB]
> [11:36:25]   ^-- Node [id=C1BAABB3-413C-4867-9F8A-CC21CA818E80,
> clusterState=ACTIVE]
> [11:36:25] Data Regions Configured:
> [11:36:25]   ^-- default [initSize=256.0 MiB, maxSize=12.6 GiB,
> persistenceEnabled=false]
> [11:36:25,574][SEVERE][exchange-worker-#62][GridCacheProcessor] Failed to
> register MBean for cache group: null
> javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
> org.apache:clsLdr=764c12b6,group="Cache groups",name="ignite-cass-delta"
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:437)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerWithRepository(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1898)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:966)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:900)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:324)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:522)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.registerMBean(IgniteUtils.java:4573)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.registerMBean(IgniteUtils.java:4544)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startCacheGroup(GridCacheProcessor.java:2054)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareCacheStart(GridCacheProcessor.java:1938)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startReceivedCaches(GridCacheProcessor.java:1864)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:667)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2419)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2299)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
> [11:36:25,580][SEVERE][exchange-worker-#62][GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture]
> Failed to reinitialize local partitions (preloading will be stopped):
> GridDhtPartitionExchangeId [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=8,
> minorTopVer=0], discoEvt=DiscoveryEvent [evtNode=TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], topVer=8,
> nodeId8=c1baabb3, msg=Node joined: TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], type=NODE_JOINED,
> tstamp=1532619385566], nodeId=c8f39e6b, evt=NODE_JOINED]
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to register MBean
> for
> component:
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheLocalMetricsMXBeanImpl@7a80ba57
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.registerMbean(GridCacheProcessor.java:4159)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.createCache(GridCacheProcessor.java:1690)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareCacheStart(GridCacheProcessor.java:1945)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startReceivedCaches(GridCacheProcessor.java:1864)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:667)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2419)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2299)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
>
> org.apache:clsLdr=764c12b6,group="ignite-cass-delta",name="org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheLocalMetricsMXBeanImpl"
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:437)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerWithRepository(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1898)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:966)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:900)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:324)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:522)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.registerMBean(IgniteUtils.java:4573)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.registerMBean(IgniteUtils.java:4544)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.registerMbean(GridCacheProcessor.java:4155)
>         ... 8 more
>
> [11:36:25,583][SEVERE][exchange-worker-#62][GridCachePartitionExchangeManager]
> Failed to wait for completion of partition map exchange (preloading will
> not
> start): GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture [firstDiscoEvt=DiscoveryEvent
> [evtNode=TcpDiscoveryNode [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962,
> addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1],
> sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500, /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500
> ],
> discPort=47500, order=8, intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511,
> loc=false, ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], topVer=8,
> nodeId8=c1baabb3, msg=Node joined: TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], type=NODE_JOINED,
> tstamp=1532619385566], crd=TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c1baabb3-413c-4867-9f8a-cc21ca818e80, addrs=[10.240.192.65, 127.0.0.1],
> sockAddrs=[ulvcdpd02.devfg.rbc.com/10.240.192.65:47500, /127.0.0.1:47500],
> discPort=47500, order=1, intOrder=1, lastExchangeTime=1532619385566,
> loc=true, ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false],
> exchId=GridDhtPartitionExchangeId [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion
> [topVer=8,
> minorTopVer=0], discoEvt=DiscoveryEvent [evtNode=TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], topVer=8,
> nodeId8=c1baabb3, msg=Node joined: TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], type=NODE_JOINED,
> tstamp=1532619385566], nodeId=c8f39e6b, evt=NODE_JOINED], added=true,
> initFut=GridFutureAdapter [ignoreInterrupts=false, state=DONE, res=false,
> hash=1585243052], init=false, lastVer=null, partReleaseFut=null,
> exchActions=null, affChangeMsg=null, initTs=1532619385566,
> centralizedAff=false, forceAffReassignment=false, changeGlobalStateE=null,
> done=true, state=CRD, evtLatch=0,
> remaining=[c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962], super=GridFutureAdapter
> [ignoreInterrupts=false, state=DONE, res=class
> o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException:
> Failed to register MBean for component:
> o.a.i.i.processors.cache.CacheLocalMetricsMXBeanImpl@7a80ba57,
> hash=567392195]]
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to register MBean
> for
> component:
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheLocalMetricsMXBeanImpl@7a80ba57
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.registerMbean(GridCacheProcessor.java:4159)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.createCache(GridCacheProcessor.java:1690)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareCacheStart(GridCacheProcessor.java:1945)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startReceivedCaches(GridCacheProcessor.java:1864)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:667)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2419)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2299)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
>
> org.apache:clsLdr=764c12b6,group="ignite-cass-delta",name="org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheLocalMetricsMXBeanImpl"
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:437)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerWithRepository(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1898)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:966)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:900)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:324)
>         at
>
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:522)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.registerMBean(IgniteUtils.java:4573)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.registerMBean(IgniteUtils.java:4544)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.registerMbean(GridCacheProcessor.java:4155)
>         ... 8 more
>
> [11:36:25,591][SEVERE][exchange-worker-#62][GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture]
> Failed to reinitialize local partitions (preloading will be stopped):
> GridDhtPartitionExchangeId [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], discoEvt=DiscoveryEvent [evtNode=TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], topVer=9,
> nodeId8=c1baabb3, msg=Node failed: TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], type=NODE_FAILED,
> tstamp=1532619385566], nodeId=c8f39e6b, evt=NODE_FAILED]
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Affinity for topology version is not
> initialized [locNode=c1baabb3-413c-4867-9f8a-cc21ca818e80,
> grp=ignite-cass-delta, topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], head=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=-1, minorTopVer=0],
> history=[]]
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.affinity.GridAffinityAssignmentCache.readyAffinity(GridAffinityAssignmentCache.java:599)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.affinity.GridAffinityAssignmentCache.readyAssignments(GridAffinityAssignmentCache.java:474)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.beforeExchange(GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.java:534)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.finishExchangeOnCoordinator(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:2520)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.onAllReceived(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:2467)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.distributedExchange(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1149)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:712)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2419)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2299)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
> [11:36:25,593][SEVERE][exchange-worker-#62][GridCachePartitionExchangeManager]
> Failed to wait for completion of partition map exchange (preloading will
> not
> start): GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture [firstDiscoEvt=DiscoveryEvent
> [evtNode=TcpDiscoveryNode [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962,
> addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1],
> sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500, /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500
> ],
> discPort=47500, order=8, intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511,
> loc=false, ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], topVer=9,
> nodeId8=c1baabb3, msg=Node failed: TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], type=NODE_FAILED,
> tstamp=1532619385566], crd=TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c1baabb3-413c-4867-9f8a-cc21ca818e80, addrs=[10.240.192.65, 127.0.0.1],
> sockAddrs=[ulvcdpd02.devfg.rbc.com/10.240.192.65:47500, /127.0.0.1:47500],
> discPort=47500, order=1, intOrder=1, lastExchangeTime=1532619385566,
> loc=true, ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false],
> exchId=GridDhtPartitionExchangeId [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion
> [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], discoEvt=DiscoveryEvent [evtNode=TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], topVer=9,
> nodeId8=c1baabb3, msg=Node failed: TcpDiscoveryNode
> [id=c8f39e6b-9e13-47c7-8f6c-570b38afa962, addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1,
> 10.252.198.106, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:47500,
> /127.0.0.1:47500, /10.252.198.106:47500], discPort=47500, order=8,
> intOrder=5, lastExchangeTime=1532619375511, loc=false,
> ver=2.5.0#20180523-sha1:86e110c7, isClient=false], type=NODE_FAILED,
> tstamp=1532619385566], nodeId=c8f39e6b, evt=NODE_FAILED], added=true,
> initFut=GridFutureAdapter [ignoreInterrupts=false, state=DONE, res=false,
> hash=636149], init=false, lastVer=null,
> partReleaseFut=PartitionReleaseFuture [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion
> [topVer=9, minorTopVer=0], futures=[ExplicitLockReleaseFuture
> [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9, minorTopVer=0], futures=[]],
> AtomicUpdateReleaseFuture [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], futures=[]], DataStreamerReleaseFuture
> [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9, minorTopVer=0], futures=[]],
> LocalTxReleaseFuture [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], futures=[]], AllTxReleaseFuture
> [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9, minorTopVer=0],
> futures=[RemoteTxReleaseFuture [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], futures=[]]]]]], exchActions=null, affChangeMsg=null,
> initTs=1532619385576, centralizedAff=false, forceAffReassignment=false,
> changeGlobalStateE=null, done=true, state=CRD, evtLatch=0, remaining=[],
> super=GridFutureAdapter [ignoreInterrupts=false, state=DONE,
> res=java.lang.IllegalStateException: Affinity for topology version is not
> initialized [locNode=c1baabb3-413c-4867-9f8a-cc21ca818e80,
> grp=ignite-cass-delta, topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], head=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=-1, minorTopVer=0],
> history=[]], hash=751464704]]
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Affinity for topology
> version is not initialized [locNode=c1baabb3-413c-4867-9f8a-cc21ca818e80,
> grp=ignite-cass-delta, topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], head=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=-1, minorTopVer=0],
> history=[]]
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.cast(IgniteUtils.java:7307)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.resolve(GridFutureAdapter.java:259)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:207)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:159)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:151)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2433)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2299)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Affinity for topology version
> is
> not initialized [locNode=c1baabb3-413c-4867-9f8a-cc21ca818e80,
> grp=ignite-cass-delta, topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=9,
> minorTopVer=0], head=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=-1, minorTopVer=0],
> history=[]]
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.affinity.GridAffinityAssignmentCache.readyAffinity(GridAffinityAssignmentCache.java:599)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.affinity.GridAffinityAssignmentCache.readyAssignments(GridAffinityAssignmentCache.java:474)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.beforeExchange(GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.java:534)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.finishExchangeOnCoordinator(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:2520)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.onAllReceived(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:2467)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.distributedExchange(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1149)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:712)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:2419)
>         ... 3 more
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/
>

Mime
View raw message