ignite-user mailing list archives

From SINORCHIAN Remus Alex <remus-alex.sinorch...@socgen.com>
Subject Does event listener keep the order of events as they occur on the cluster?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 15:09:40 GMT
Hello all,

Is there a way to keep the order of events as they happen on the server, when subscribing
an Event Listener to Ignite? For example I want an Ignite client to be notified if there is
an update made on a specific cache (using EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT); in this case I'm interested
to keep the order of events on the local listener (if key 1 was updated after key 0, I want
to see the updates in the same order on the Ignite client where I have the event listener
subscribed).

If it's not doable with event listeners , can you suggest another way?

Thanks.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations
couvertes par le secret professionnel. Ce message est etabli
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisee interdite.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. La SOCIETE GENERALE
et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential,
intended solely for the addresses, and may contain legally privileged
information. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any
of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.