ignite-user mailing list archives

From Gri <...@enonic.com>
Subject Random deadlock on IgniteCache:put
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:10:11 GMT
Hi,

I am using the In-Memory Data Grid of Ignite v2.3.0 to store session data.

Randomly, on one of the nodes of my cluster, it seems that some threads are
blocked on IgniteCache:put.
/  at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Unsafe.java:-1)
  at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:304)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:177)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:140)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.put0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:605)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.put(GridCacheAdapter.java:2321)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.put(GridCacheAdapter.java:2298)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxyImpl.put(IgniteCacheProxyImpl.java:1005)
  at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.put(GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.java:872)
/

The other nodes of the cluster seem to also be blocked on IgniteCache:put,
but I guess it is because they are trying to communicate with the
problematic node.
After 10 minutes, the problematic node seems to be excluded from the
cluster, and the others are unblocked.

Do you have any knowledge of a deadlock in IgniteCache:put that could cause
this problem?