ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jon Tricker <jtric...@temenos.com>
Subject Failsafe re-entrant locks still held after a node exits.
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 09:59:22 GMT
Hi. I have been observing a problem on 2.5.0 where a node shuts down but locks held by it appear
to still be held.

Hopefully the attached demo code illustrates the issues (there is a detailed description in
the files header comment).

I have searched the archives and find similar bug reported but they are all quite old. I am
guessing there is something missing from my IgniteConfiguration but an not sure what.

Thanks for any assistance.

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents
of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of TEMENOS. We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against
viruses. TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus
transmitted by this e-mail.