ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Binarylizable interface or Externalizable on my custom Key?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:12:52 GMT
Hi,

Would you please describe your scenario? Why you need to use binarylizable
or Externalizable?

Ignite allows overriding methods, but ignores object's hashcode and equals and
rely on its own implementation.
Ignite operates with BinaryObjects underneath and use BinaryObject hash
codes.
This allows to use BinaryObjects on server side and the requirement of
having user objects in classpath on server side is optional.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 9:38 AM, the_palakkaran <jikkuj@suntecsbs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I understand that by default, ignite does not allow override hash code and
> equals method. I need it to handle my scenarios, so i came across
> Binarylizable interface.
>
> How to do this? Not so clear from documentation.
>

> --

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov