ignite-user mailing list archives

From tizh <tianyizhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to configure Apache Ignite QueryCursor to be autocloseable in the xml configuration file?
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2018 18:28:23 GMT
I am writing a program in Golang that connects to local Ignite clusters
through an ODBC driver package written in Go.

During development I began getting this error repeatedly:

I have looked into the source code of the golang ODBC driver I used, which
calls `SQLCloseCursor` promptly when my code calls the function `Close()`. I
have looked at the ODBC conformance specifications of Ignite and noted that
`SQLCloseCursor` is supported, yet somehow cursors are left open after
queries.

I have since attempted to configure the setting for QueryCursor to value
`autocloseable` in the xml file I use for Ignite Configuration when
initiating a cluster. I have used this doc as reference, but I am limited by
my lack of knowledge of Java -
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/index.html. After some
attempts I am not sure whether my syntax is wrong, or this is simply not a
configurable property through the xml configuration file, and that the only
way to tell Ignite to close the cursor is in the code, after queries. Any
insight is appreciated!

Lastly,  here <https://github.com/nombiezinja/ignite-cursor-example>   is a
repository with the chunk of code causing the issue taken out and redacted
to provide further perspective for anyone who may be able to help

Cheers and thank you