ignite-user mailing list archives

From breischl <breis...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Deadlock during cache loading
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 15:53:18 GMT
Thanks Dave. I am using Ignite v2.4.0. Would a newer version potentially
help?

This problem seems to come and go. I didn't hit it for a few days, and now
we've hit it on two deployments in a row. It may be some sort of timing or
external factor that provokes it. The most recent case we hit the same
deadlock in the DataStreamers, but do not have the moderate-CPU behavior or
threads stuck in the StringBuilder code. So it seems like that was another
side effect.

Any other ideas of things to investigate or try would be fantastic.