ignite-user mailing list archives

From Shaleen Sharma <sharma.shal...@hotmail.com>
Subject AccessedExpirationPolicy with SQL
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 23:25:58 GMT
Is there any update on the below issue:

Thanks
Shaleen

From: Shaleen Sharma
Sent: Friday, 18 May, 5:00 pm
Subject: Re: AccessedExpirationPolicy with SQL
To: user@ignite.apache.org

Update:

I wrote a small test with TouchedExpiryPolicy as below, I am putting an Object of DocumentCacheDto
in cache with TouchedExpiryPolicy set to 10 secs. Thereafter I am accessing the same value
after 8secs
And even the cache entry is being touched by using get() the entry disappears after 10 secs.
So why is TouchedExpiryPolicy is not renewing the expiry time of the cache entry..?

private void test() {
             documentCache.withExpiryPolicy(new TouchedExpiryPolicy(new Duration(MILLISECONDS,
10000))).put(1L, new DocumentCacheDto().searchToken("111"));

             try {
             System.out.println(new Date() +", "+ documentCache.get(1L));
             Thread.sleep(8000);
             System.out.println(new Date() +", "+documentCache.get(1L));
             Thread.sleep(8000);
             System.out.println(new Date() +", "+ documentCache.get(1L));
             Thread.sleep(8000);
             System.out.println(new Date() +", "+documentCache.get(1L));
             }catch(Exception e) {}
       }

Output:

Fri May 18 16:42:45 AEST 2018, DocumentCacheDto [searchToken=111, documentKey=0, document=null,
expiryTime=null]
Fri May 18 16:42:53 AEST 2018, DocumentCacheDto [searchToken=111, documentKey=0, document=null,
expiryTime=null]
Fri May 18 16:43:01 AEST 2018, null
Fri May 18 16:43:09 AEST 2018, null