ignite-user mailing list archives

From Shaleen Sharma <sharma.shal...@hotmail.com>
Subject AccessedExpirationPolicy with SQL
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 05:37:09 GMT

Hi

I am using AccessedExpiryPolicy in my cache setup. I am setting the data in cache using the
usual ‘put ‘ method but I am retrieving the data using SqlFieldsQuery. In this setup the
expiration policy only considers the time of data creation and hence the data gets expired
after the time from the data creation completes. It doesn’t consider the data accessed and
doesn’t renew the expiration time since the data was last accessed.
 Do the ExpirationPolicies  not consider the data access using Ignite SQL or am I missing
something ?

Thanks
Shaleen