ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BinaryObjectBuilder - setField - Boolean Type - Problem
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 09:26:42 GMT
Hello!

I assume this is because, previously, you managed to write a TEST where
F_BOOLEAN was Object. This is cached so it comes back to haunt you.

The solution here is to remove ignite/work/marshaller/ on all nodes (and
all data if it is persistent) and restart your cluster. Or change type TEST
to TEST2 :)

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev