ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan mayer <jonrma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BinaryObjectBuilder - setField - Boolean Type - Problem
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 18:37:45 GMT
 Hi Guys,
Thank you both very much for your help.
Yes, a complete reboot did the trick. I had thought that dropping the table would have worked
but now know better.
I am just starting on my journey with Ignite so I imagine I will be on this list quite frequently.
Regards,
Jonathan

    On Tuesday, 8 May 2018, 19:26:47 GMT+10, Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnacheev@gmail.com>