ignite-user mailing list archives

From begineer <redni...@gmail.com>
Subject NullPointer Exception in Continuous Query
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 06:50:57 GMT
Hi,
I am getting this exception in logs but not sure on which cache it is
happening. Logs does not help me identifying the cache either.

Apologies to ask here without much details but just wondering if someone
know what are the chances to get this exception.
I have set of caches and  CacheMode is set to Local to all of them.

[2018-05-10/02:02:29.585/BST][ERROR][grid-timeout-worker-#43%null%][o.a.i.i.p.t.GridTimeoutProcessor]

- Error when executing timeout callback: CancelableTask
[id=a2****************************ad, endTime=1525914154576, period=5000,
cancel=false,
task=o.a.i.i.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryManager$BackupCleaner@4b4455c9]
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryHandler$1.acknowledgeBackupOnTimeout(CacheContinuousQueryHandler.java:513)
~[ignite-core-1.9.9.jar:1.9.9]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryManager$BackupCleaner.run(CacheContinuousQueryManager.java:1195)
~[ignite-core-1.9.9.jar:1.9.9]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.timeout.GridTimeoutProcessor$CancelableTask.onTimeout(GridTimeoutProcessor.java:256)
~[ignite-core-1.9.9.jar:1.9.9]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.timeout.GridTimeoutProcessor$TimeoutWorker.body(GridTimeoutProcessor.java:158)
~[ignite-core-1.9.9.jar:1.9.9]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
[ignite-core-1.9.9.jar:1.9.9]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [na:1.8.0_171]