ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan mayer <jonrma...@yahoo.com>
Subject BinaryObjectBuilder - setField - Boolean Type - Problem
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 03:05:44 GMT
Hi there, I am testing different Data Types and have come up against a problem with Boolean.
I have created the following table from within DBeaver:-
CREATE TABLE TEST (   F_ID varchar PRIMARY KEY,   F_INT INTEGER,   F_BOOLEAN BOOLEAN)
WITH "CACHE_NAME=TEST, key_type=java.lang.String, value_type=TEST";

I am try to create Data via an IgniteDataStreamer.
snippet:
BinaryObjectBuilder binaryObjectBuilder = ignite.binary().builder("TEST");

binaryObjectBuilder.setField("F_BOOLEAN", true);
etc...
BinaryObject bo = binaryObjectBuilder.build();

String/Integer Types are working fine.
Getting the error message :
Wrong value has been set [typeName=TEST, fieldName=F_BOOLEAN, fieldType=Object, assignedValueType=boolean]

Any help would be appreciated
Jonathan