ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is backup copy always stored on different host - is ithost-awarereplication
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 23:39:59 GMT
Hi Naveen,

Taken from CREATE TABLE documentation - see Ignite.addCacheConfiguration
parameter

   - TEMPLATE=<cache's template name> - case-sensitive name of a cache
   template registered in Ignite to use as a configuration for the distributed
   cache that is deployed by the CREATE TABLE command. A template is an
   instance of the CacheConfiguration class registered with
   Ignite.addCacheConfiguration in the cluster. Use predefined
   TEMPLATE=PARTITIONED or TEMPLATE=REPLICATEDtemplates to create the cache
   with the corresponding replication mode. The rest of the parameters will be
   those that are defined in the CacheConfiguration object. By default,
   TEMPLATE=PARTITIONED is used if the template is not specified explicitly.

https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/create-table