ignite-user mailing list archives

From Olexandr K <olexandr.kundire...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which ports does ignite cluster need to run normally?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:48:25 GMT
Thanks Val

one more question on this

if I want to minimize number of potentially-used ports (because of our
security guys)
is it ok to have configuration like below one?
here we have 3 server nodes each running on separate server, they always
use the same 47500 port - no ranges
As I understood if we'll later start one more node at host4:47500 it will
join cluster if at least one from default-configured nodes is up, right?
do you see any drawback in such configuration?

    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
            <property name="localPort" value="47500"/>
            <property name="localPortRange" value="1"/>
            <property name="ipFinder">
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
                    <property name="addresses">
                        <list>
                            <value>host1:47500</value>
                            <value>host2:47500</value>