ignite-user mailing list archives

From Вячеслав Коптилин <slava.kopti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite configuration for starting in client mode
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:17:50 GMT
Hello Prasad,

I think it is not necessary to setup cache configurations and/or data
storage config on the client node until you don't use local caches.
The most important things that you have to configure are
IgniteConfiguration#clientMode(true) [1] and Discovery SPI [2].

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/clients-vs-servers#section-configuring-clients-and-servers
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config

Thanks!