ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene CorruptIndexException (checksum failed) on GridLuceneIndex - suggested patch
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 17:23:30 GMT
Hello Manu!

Can you also provide a test that will show that the problem exists, and
that the fix does something helpful? Preferably in the form of code, but
"steps to reproduce" may work too.

Other than that, I recommend you creating a pull request for
https://github.com/apache/ignite/
and a JIRA ticket with description of the problem in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IGNITE/issues
and link them together :)

This will increase the chance that this patch is merged into Ignite source.

For further discussion I recommend writing on Ignite developer list, and
not the User list we're on.

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev