ignite-user mailing list archives

From vbm <bmvish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite visor command issue on K8s cluster
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 11:10:41 GMT
Hi Dave

In the ignite pod logs of the server, I see that the cluster is formed.
I see the below trace when I run the command,
[02:53:18] Topology snapshot [ver=4, servers=4, clients=0, CPUs=8,
heap=6.0GB]

This indicates the cluster of 4 nodes has formed.

When I login to the container and try to run the ignite visor, it says
connected. But when I tried some commands like top, cache. They were not
returning any result.

I got a link in stack overflow on the usage of visor in K8s
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45197520/running-the-ignite-visor-in-kubernetes

So as per this, I created a new pod and as part of docker run command I gave
the config file for ignite visor. With this it was able to connect to the
cluster.

Is this the right approach in K8s environment ? If this is correct, how do I
take care of different input from user to the ignite visor to this pod ?

Regards,
Vishwas