ignite-user mailing list archives

From siva <siva.ka...@bizruntime.com>
Subject Ignite Sql Query Execution time is too long
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 16:41:16 GMT
Hi,

We have 2 nodes(client&server) and using ignite native persistence.
In cache we have around 3lakh records.

We are querying from Client node and using cursor.getAll() to get the
resultset.

If we execute a query which needs to returns 10k records (ex:select * from
Entity Where EntityType='Ignite') its giving an exception
javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query remotely.

Another query will return less records "select organization from Entity
Where EntityType='Spark' "
its taking too much time to execute the query. queryExecution.PNG
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/queryExecution.PNG>

How can we overcome this problem?