ignite-user mailing list archives

From Priyanka Shinde <priyan...@interactcrm.com>
Subject Re: Ignite cache get operation not working, client application stucks at the initializaiton
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 05:40:24 GMT
Hi Evgenii,

Could you please tell me how to check the type of field  "ht" of model?
I am currently running only one server node so I do not find any problem of
version mismatch.

Following are the Usecases:

1. Running same application parallely in client mode on same machine :
everything works fine.creating all the caches and values are getting
inserted into it.

2. Running same application in parallely in client mode from two different
machines : Application starts only on one machine and gets stuck on other.
the exception which I found  in the client logs have already messaged you
before. i.e.
Failed
to process message [senderId=0bfb35f1-d9a9-45db-945c-9001e650452c,
messageType=class
o.a.i.i.processors.cache.distributed.near.GridNearLockResponse]
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to create string
representation of binary object.

Also When I run the client application it prints infinite logs on the
eclipse console and application does not start.So I have shared the client
thread dump with you. Please let me know any solution over this.

Thanks and regards,
Priyanka