ignite-user mailing list archives

From <linr...@itri.org.tw>
Subject RE: Get all data of one cache in Ignite without creating a new ignite node
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 05:58:33 GMT
Hi Amir

I use the method recommended by you, and that works well.
My testing code is as:

ResultSet rs = conn.createStatement().executeQuery("select * from \"igniteCache\".STRING");
while (rs.next()) {
String key = rs.getNString(1);
String value = rs.getString(2);
System.out.println("cacheData for 'key': " + key);
System.out.println("cacheData for 'value': " + value);
}

Thank for your help

Rick

From: Amir Akhmedov [mailto:amir.akhmedov@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 12:09 AM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Get all data of one cache in Ignite without creating a new ignite node

Hi Rick,

In Ignite cache name is used as a database schema and a cache value type as a table name.
So, in your case you should execute
select * from "igniteCache".STRING to get your cache data.

I would recomend you to run your Ignite instance with -DIGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE=true parameter
so you could see how tables look like in your cluster

Thanks,
Amir

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018, 3:41 AM <linrick@itri.org.tw<mailto:linrick@itri.org.tw>>