ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: max size of Ignite cache (not memory size, i mean max amount ofrecords)
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 12:04:00 GMT
I'd add that size methods of CacheDataStore (abstraction which is
responsible for storing partition data in offheap) actually return int
type. That means that there's a limit of Integer.MAX_VALUE entries per
partition, which is still huge.
FYI: If total cache size is greater than Integer.MAX_VALUE, you can use
IgniteCache#sizeLong method in order to obtain correct size.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov