ignite-user mailing list archives

From 王 刚 <wanggang1...@live.cn>
Subject Ignite cluster always throw java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:29:44 GMT

Hi, guys. I meat an issue in ignite cluster. I am using ignite in spring-boot 1.5.8 by add
ignite-core dependency 2.30. And the cluster use JDBC DiscoverySpi as cluster ipFinder.

If i kill spring-boot-ignite by chance, and try to restart, ignite alaws throws an NoClassDefFoundError:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ch/qos/logback/classic/spi/ThrowableProxy or other class like
org/springframework/http/ResponseEntity.  But I’am sure the class is in jar file. And after
i remove all the files in /store/node, ignite can successfully start.

These are my pom file, configuration file and log file.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用