ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amir Akhmedov <amir.akhme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get all data of one cache in Ignite without creating a new ignite node
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:08:40 GMT
Hi Rick,

In Ignite cache name is used as a database schema and a cache value type as
a table name. So, in your case you should execute
select * from "igniteCache".STRING to get your cache data.

I would recomend you to run your Ignite instance with
-DIGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE=true parameter so you could see how tables look
like in your cluster

Thanks,
Amir

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018, 3:41 AM <linrick@itri.org.tw> wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>

> I tried to use *JDBC client *at
> https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver
>
> The java code is as:
>
> Class.*forName*("org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcThinDriver");
>
> Connection conn = DriverManager.*getConnection*("jdbc:ignite:thin://
> 127.0.0.1");
>
> ResultSet *rs* = conn.createStatement().executeQuery("select * from
> igniteCache");
>

> There is a problem, as: *InvocationTargetException: Failed to parse
> query. Table "IGNITECACHE" not found; SQL statement:*
>

> I do not know how to set the *rs. *I think that "IGNITECACHE" is the
> default Table.
>
> So, how to set the igniteCache as a table?
>

> Rick

This email may contain